TERM OF USE AND SHIPPING
The following are the terms of sale for the purchase of products regulated by Italian Law 185/1999 at a distance, through the web site (URL) http://www.biozoe.com.The following conditions also affect the privacy of the buyer, as provided for by Italian Law 196/03. THE WRITER BIOZOE' OF MANGANARO F. & C. SNC WILL BE HEREINAFTER REFERRED AS BIOZOE'
TERM OF SALES
1. All contracts are concluded at the time of acceptance of the order by www.biozoe.com. This also applies to partial orders. These terms and conditions are at the complete disposal of the customer, who at the time of registration to the site, confirm to have read and accepted the contents in full.
INSTRUCTIONS OF PURCHASE
2. The Customers can purchase products on the site www.biozoe.com, their availability is indicated in the appropriate product descriptions. Some of the products within the site, on a few occasions, there are no inside our warehouse, in which case BIOZOE ' will order the product from the vendor, but they will not BIOZOE ' can be held liable for non-availability from the manufacturer. In any case BIOZOE ' will give immediate notice to the customer if the product cannot be found.
3. The pictures or any descriptive product videos are approximate, with the only purpose to show the product to the the customer and any features of it.
4. At the time of order acceptance BIOZOE ' will send confirmation to the customer by email containing all the details of purchase. If the customer is a consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy and still keep these general conditions of sale, in accordance with the requirements of art. 3 and 4 of italian law 185/1999 on online shop in the form of shopping community.
5. Customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, and any contractual or extra contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
TERM OF PAYMENT
6. Advanced wire transfer to our bank account. If the customer chooses to pay in this way, your order will be sent to the customer at the time of crediting the current account in the name of BIOZOE ', delivery times are therefore calculated on the basis of accreditation, which typically around 7 working days.
7. Credit card. If you choose to pay by credit card, transactions take place via a secure server handled by Paypal. Through Paypal you can pay using major credit cards and prepaid cards. Once the transaction on Paypal's secure server, you will receive a notification of the transaction from Paypal. In no event shall the site www.biozoe.com will acquire customer's credit card information, which will only be processed by Paypal in the manner mentioned above.
8. Through the website www.biozoe.com you can only pay with Euro . We don't accept other value .
09. International shipping is available when ordering merchandise from our site.
Please note that we cannot:
- deliver your order to a freight forwarding company;
- deliver to a P.O.Box
Orders are subject to our acceptance and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order, including where:
Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided to us, for example, where you provide us with: an incorrect payment card number, expiration date or card security value number; incorrect billing information (e.g., where the billing information you provide is different from the information that the bank or building society which issued your payment card has on record); insufficient or an incorrect shipping address (i.e., street address, city, country or postcode); or fraudulent information;
Shipping within Europe: ( da verificare con i costi degli spedizionieri ) In order to provide the best possible shipping method we deliver within Europe through our partner GLS/BARTOLINI. All customers will be notified by e-mail when an order is shipped. Parcels can be tracked online. All parcels are shipped registered mail and are fully insured. Shipping within Europe is free of charge for all orders with a product value of 29,00 EUR
10. Delivery times are related to product availability and may vary from 48 hours to 5 days up to 15 working days in the case that the items are not in stock.
11. At the time of delivery the customer must verify the integrity of the packaging, the correspondence with the ordered goods and in the event of any anomaly (breakage, alterations, decay of the Pack etc.) do not accept delivery giving reasons, once signed the document presented by the carrier, the customer will have officially accepted delivery and cannot contest the outward integrity. The delivery of the order refers to the street level.
12. BIOZOE ' tends to be sustainable even in the packaging, using recovery boxes that will have written about other products and/or companies. The internal packaging can be accomplished with newspapers and/or magazines destined for pulping or 100% biodegradable corn balls. Occasionally you will find plastic or styrofoam packaging recycled "bubble" used to wrap fragile containers.
WARRANTY, RESPONSABILTY AND ASSISTANCE
13. In no event shall BIOZOE' take responsibility for any problems arising from force majeure (such as strikes, natural event, strikes/inefficiencies in transport accidents and more generally the events not directly attributable to BIOZOE ') that prevent the proper execution of the service.
14. The products of our website www.biozoe.com are covered by manufacturer warranty, must submit the invoice or transport document relating to the goods purchased replacement.
15. In cases where it is necessary to replace the goods, any reimbursement can be obtained from BIOZOE ' in the event that the manufacturer delays in replacing the same.
WITHDRAWAL RIGHTS And Obligations Of The Buyer
15. The customer is entitled, pursuant to article 5 Decree. 185/1999, to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without explanation. To exercise this right, the customer must within the compulsory period of 15 days. from the day of receipt of the goods, send a notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to
BIOZOE' DI MANGANARO F. & C. SNC
VIA CIVIDALE NR. 45-33044 MANZANO UD-ITALY
The customer shall then ship the goods at his own expense, including any packaging/labels, instruction booklets or any attachments included in the product. The shipping costs incurred at the time of purchase are not refundable. Are excluded from the right to withdraw products from the packaging is no longer intact.
16. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of essential integrity of the property (packaging and/or its content), where BIOZOE' finds: diligent use of the asset which has compromised the integrity, the lack of external and/or internal packaging, damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at BIOZOE, available for pick up at your expense.
17. BIOZOE ' cannot be held liable in case the user enters, when registering false data, and therefore is responsible for issuing tax documents (invoice and DDT), prepared on the basis of data provided by the user through the registration process and purchase.
18. if you have any claim or question you can send direct to our email address :email@example.com
19. The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us. We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. We take great care to limit the information we collect to only that which is necessary for our services.We will never share your personal information for marketing purposes without your express prior permission . In case the costumer wants to cancel form our website, you can do it and send an email to us : firstname.lastname@example.org
20. The credit card information and possibly used at the time of purchase are in no way knowable to BIOZOE', but processed exclusively through acquirable by secure connection from Paypal payment platform. BIOZOE ' therefore does not assume any responsibility in relation to any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties. .
21. All of the agreements between the consumer and the entrepreneur to which these general terms and conditions apply are subject to Italian law alone .